India Travel after Visa Transfer approval

khandoba1986

Hi,

I have my visa extension approved from Company A. I have also applied for Company B visa transfer which has also been approved.

a) I want to travel India before joining Company B. I have my Company A visa still intact. are there any risks at Visa stamping ( i have to go for stamping as visa with Company A was extended and needs stamping to re-enter US).

b) Will there be any issues at port of entry with two visas.

c) I am a Full time employee of Company A. What are the chances of Rejection keeping in mind the above scenario ( holding two visas)

is it preferable to travel with two Visas, one with approved extension and other with approved transfer?

Thanks in Advance.

a) I want to travel India before joining Company B. I have my Company A visa still intact. are there any risks at Visa stamping ( i have to go for stamping as visa with Company A was extended and needs stamping to re-enter US).

=> No risk. But the only thing comes in my mind is intent. If you get the stamping on A's employment it shows that your intent is to work for A after entering in USA !!

b) Will there be any issues at port of entry with two visas.

=> You won't have two visas. They will cancel the previous H1b visa.

c) I am a Full time employee of Company A. What are the chances of Rejection keeping in mind the above scenario ( holding two visas)

=> Just have all docs prepared. Be familiar about your employer, their products, you role, duties and reporting manager.

Archived