how to Update New H1-B Petition Number

reddy1306

Hello Experts,

Need your help with my situation.

I have been working for a Client A and booked my Visa Date in Calgary, Canada using my Old H1-B but recently moved to Client B and now I am in the process of Amendment of H1-B.

Can somebody please advice if I can update my new H1-B petition number. I dont see that option and I am assuming that the only way to update is to cancel my Visa Date and re-book using new one.

Any Help in this regards is appreciated.

Hello Experts,

Need your help with my situation.

I have been working for a Client A and booked my Visa Date in Calgary, Canada using my Old H1-B but recently moved to Client B and now I am in the process of Amendment of H1-B.

Can somebody please advice if I can update my new H1-B petition number. I dont see that option and I am assuming that the only way to update is to cancel my Visa Date and re-book using new one.

Any Help in this regards is appreciated.

In order to change your H1B petition number you have to cancel your current VISA slot and change your petition number in the DS 160 form

1. Reschudule appoinment...

2.Would you like to reschedule your appointment based on this exact information above? Yes

3.Click Edit Consulate name- here select the same consulate you are applying(or having interview) and submit

4.loomis - submit

5.continue

6.continue

7.Petition number - here update your latest petition number and submit

8.Petition number -here update Receipt Date: and Notice Date of the Approval: and submit

9.Dont select any date , as you are not going to reschedule it, just go to home page.

Hi All

I have a question regarding the visa stamping with out H1B amendment

When I got my visa last yr I was with Client A but now I moved to Client B

My Employer changed my LCA but did not do the H1B amendment, he says I dont need to do the H1 Amendment because my job responsibilities are same in Client A and Client B. So is this true?

Please guide me

Thanks in Advance!!

Archived