2 months on bench and going to visa with new project

F12H1Bcanada

Hello everyone,

I have worked for client A from dec 2010-dec 2012. and H1B is filed with client A location in oct 2012 masters quota I was on bench for 2 months (jan and feb 2013). I got a project recently in march and I have blocked the visa interview date to canada on may 1st week.. this client will provide client letter . but the problem is this current project is a short term project ending on may end. my employer is not willing to do the H1B amendment since it is a short term project and it will be risky with short term projects. and I have recently started taking insurance with my employer so there is some deductibles in my paychecks from last 3 months

question 1 ) what if VO asked were u on bench while working ?

2) what if VO asked why ur paychecks are not consistent?

3) why ur H1B is not amendment?

Appreciate your helpful! please reply me

I got a project recently in march and I have blocked the visa interview date to canada on may 1st week.. this client will provide client letter . but the problem is this current project is a short term project ending on may end. my employer is not willing to do the H1B amendment

If your employer is not willing to do amendment then he is not following the H1 rules. Moreover, you will be in trouble for his actions. Amendment is req especially of you are attending for interview.

question 1 ) what if VO asked were u on bench while working ?

2) what if VO asked why ur paychecks are not consistent?

3) why ur H1B is not amendment?

Obviously you have to tell the TRUTH, and you will be in trouble if you LIE.

ONLY OPTION: file a complain against that employer for not paying you on bench. And also for not following H1 rules.

Personal advice, find new employer.

the problem is the past 6 months paychecks are not consistent..I'm v worried .. I have visa appointment in may 1st week .. I can say on bench I have worked on in-house project or something like that

what's the reason for that?

I have already said, you are not supposed to lie during the interview. Now its up to you.

If you got paid then it is absolutely fine. No issues. Pay checks can be in consistent some times because of over time, insurance deductions etc.. Just tell them you worked over time or you had insurance deductibles in your pay check. Other than that you shud be good. Big issue would have been if you were not paid. Do not tell I was on behch. Just tell them you worked at your employer place on an in house project.

If you got paid then it is absolutely fine. No issues. Pay checks can be in consistent some times because of over time, insurance deductions etc.. Just tell them you worked over time or you had insurance deductibles in your pay check. Other than that you shud be good. Big issue would have been if you were not paid. Do not tell I was on behch. Just tell them you worked at your employer place on an in house project.

what ever the reason maybe,you should have solid proof to prove it. If caught lying, you know what happens.

Let's count the lies you are advising ...

"Just tell them you worked over time or you had insurance deductibles in your pay check" -- say whatever sound good regardless of the truth (which we do not know).

"Do not tell I was on bench" -- purposely omitting facts is a lie.

"Just tell them you worked at your employer place on an in house project" -- another lie.

Why do people think it is okay to lie for immigration, and not respect, the laws, regulations, and rules. The end justifies the means? They are above the law or it does not apply to them?

Why do people think it is okay to lie for immigration, and not respect, the laws, regulations, and rules. The end justifies the means? They are above the law or it does not apply to them?

The problem here is that, people got caught during the interview never post their exp in the forum. And people who luckily escaped post their exp and people who read this thinks that it's fine to lie during the interview.

If you got paid then it is absolutely fine. No issues. Pay checks can be in consistent some times because of over time, insurance deductions etc.. Just tell them you worked over time or you had insurance deductibles in your pay check.

That can only be said if it actually is true!

A lie can result in a lifelong ban!

NEVER NEVER NEVER lie. And shame on you for suggesting to lie!

Archived