Traveling out of country while working with employer A and new application with Employer B filed for work after October.

biodallas

Hi there,

I have a question about traveling out of country. I will explain my case first properly and then seek for your guidance:

· I am currently working for a non-profit educational institution on a cap-exempt visa (Employer A).

o I was full time employee with them but they submitted an amendment to USCIS make the job part-time (It has been submitted and I have receipt number but not been approved yet). So I still work for them, just that the hours are going to be less, no change in visa.

· I have a new employer (Employer B). that helped me file a cap-subject visa to work from October that is in the process.

· Considering these various plot lines can you please advice me on my traveling out of the country in the last week of May for about 2-3 weeks. I was hoping since there is no change in employer (just reduction of hours) I don’t need to go through the embassy again for stamping when I go out of the country, am I correct? Is there anything I am missing? How do I go and come back without any issues?

Thank you!

Archived