Wife Applying for F1, While I am in US:- Plss HELP

CharlieD

Hello,

I am in F-1 (OPT) status and have applied for H-1 today. I recently got married and didn't wanted to apply F-2 for my Wife bcoz of rejections and not able to work here. So now my wife is planning to Apply for F1 Visa in few months, as she already Cleared her GRE and toefl. She got an Admit from very good University (University of Florida, Gainsville). So can you guys please suggest what are the Chances of getting F-1 Visa for her.

Please Help.

Thank you....

"I recently got married and didn't wanted to apply F-2 for my Wife bcoz of rejections and not able to work here. So now my wife is planning to Apply for F1 Visa in few months"

=> If this is the reason for opting studies, she needs to rethink about doing masters. It's not cakewalk.

"So can you guys please suggest what are the Chances of getting F-1 Visa for her."

=> Just as other. Have all documentation ready.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am in F-1 (OPT) status and have applied for H-1 today. I recently got married and didn't wanted to apply F-2 for my Wife bcoz of rejections and not able to work here. So now my wife is planning to Apply for F1 Visa in few months, as she already Cleared her GRE and toefl. She got an Admit from very good University (University of Florida, Gainsville). So can you guys please suggest what are the Chances of getting F-1 Visa for her.

Please Help.

Thank you....

Hi,

I am in same situation. Is she applying as single or married? I think there are more chances as single, but what if F1 is rejected and want to apply for H4? I'm really confused. Please let me know how you are planning.

Archived