US degree from India

Sahi

I have a US MBA degree . I was not issued a F1 Visa as i did the course from India and my college in India was affliated to a US institution. Can i file my H1 on Master's CAP based on my degree from a US university, even though i was not in F1 visa?

Master's CAP is for Full time students and attended the classes in person.

I have never seen a law saying so. Can you cite a reference. All I know is , the Masters should be from an accredited, non-profit or Public College.

Several State Universities offer full online classes for some of the Masters Program (MBA is one widely available).

I have never seen a law saying so. Can you cite a reference. All I know is , the Masters should be from an accredited, non-profit or Public College.

Several State Universities offer full online classes for some of the Masters Program (MBA is one widely available).

Sorry my mistake, that was my guess. And will make sure I won't repeat it.

So in this case, if a person is not in the US physically and enrolled into Master's program and after getting the degree eligible for H1 under advanced degree??

Sorry my mistake, that was my guess. And will make sure I won't repeat it.

So in this case, if a person is not in the US physically and enrolled into Master's program and after getting the degree eligible for H1 under advanced degree??

Not necessarily. That depends on a number of things. The OP has so far chosen to not give us the information needed.

I did not get your point. OP was not on F1, not even in US . Are you saying one has to be in F1 to qualify for the Master's Cap ? I do not think so.

Your statement did not reference the OP. It was a general statement, which left out an important part. I provided that important part.

Your statement did not reference the OP. It was a general statement, which left out an important part. I provided that important part.

I thought you will understand the reference since it is in same thread. The title says "US degree from India" and as you probably know someone sitting in India does not need an F1 .....

Archived