How long the client letter is valid

Guy_H1B

Hi,

I've got the client letter dated Feb, 2013 but unfortunately I won't be able to go for stamping until mid April 2013. Will the client letter be still valid? For proof that I'm still with the client..I'm planning to show the time sheets.

I had a hard time getting a client letter so I doubt I'll be able to get another letter with recent date on it.

Please advise.

Thanks!!

Hi,

I've got the client letter dated Feb, 2013 but unfortunately I won't be able to go for stamping until mid April 2013. Will the client letter be still valid? For proof that I'm still with the client..I'm planning to show the time sheets.

I had a hard time getting a client letter so I doubt I'll be able to get another letter with recent date on it.

Please advise.

Thanks!!

Though the updated one would be nice, it is not mandatory, and the one from Feb 2013 should be good, as far as, it has project extension sometime in future (after april 2013) ..

Thanks everyone for your replies!!

Yes, The letter states the project will continue until end of 2014. Let me see if I can get another letter with recent date on it.

Btw, Last time I managed to get visa at ottawa consulate without any client letter or vendor letter. I think I was just bit lucky last time.

Archived