H1-B extension Job tittle and Responsibilites

H1stamp2016

Hello everyone,

I have my Perm ( ETA 9089) approved and also My I -140 Approved. My 7 th year extension is due in 2013 .

My questions is when applying my green card perm an I 1-40, my job title was give as " lead Software engineer" and "X as responsibilites and my I-140 was approved

but in the Job title of the LCA the job title is Programmer analyst and Y responsibilites. which job title and responsibilites should be in the client letter for filing the H1-Extension after the 6 years? and

any one please help me understand the difference in the job tittle and the responsibilites in LCA and PERM in green card filing

Thanks,

2013H1

A job opportunity which is the subject of a PERM application can be for a future job, to commence when the Permanent Resident status is approved, and can therefore be different from the current job as reflected on the H-1B petition. In some cases, it can also be the same. It may be helpful to discuss this matter with a qualified immigration attorney, or the attorney who is assisting with the H-1B and PERM processes for an individual.

• 1 month later...

Archived