Client letter not mentioning employer name for visa stamping

sai121212

Hello,

How important it is to have employer name mentioned in the client letter. I am on EVC model and Client mentioned vendors name but not interested in mentioning employers name. I have another letter from Vendor which establishes the relationship between vendor and employer?

How important it is for visa stamping?

Thanks!

Hello,

How important it is to have employer name mentioned in the client letter. I am on EVC model and Client mentioned vendors name but not interested in mentioning employers name. I have another letter from Vendor which establishes the relationship between vendor and employer?

How important it is for visa stamping?

Thanks!

Sai - Its very important to mention employer name in the client letter... I had the same issue ..my client didnt mention my employer name instead he mentioned the prime vendor name on the client letter. As a result my application has to go through admin processing and i am still waiting for the reply.....Its been 1 month

Sai - Its very important to mention employer name in the client letter... I had the same issue ..my client didnt mention my employer name instead he mentioned the prime vendor name on the client letter. As a result my application has to go through admin processing and i am still waiting for the reply.....Its been 1 month

Did he ask for Vendor letter in relationship with your employer? Did you have vendor letter in relationship with your employer?

I do not think so it should be any problem. I also did not have my employer name in my client letter. But I believe it should mention that your employer is responsible and retains all control over your employment.

The client letter doesn't even have the words which says that my employer is responsible and retains all controls etc etc. It is mentioned in the vendor letter.

Hello "sai121212" - it's better to have employer name in client letter. But, if for some reason, client is not mentioning it, vendor name should be mentioned. Also, if possible, client should mention that you are not their employee, they don't give you any benefits, hire / fire you etc. Same goes for vendor letter. As long as employer to vendor to client relationship is established in vendor letter, you don't need to worry. I just came from Toronto with successful H-1B visa stamping and when they asked me the client letter, I would submit client + vendor letter so that they get the full picture of how the relationship is established. Best of luck.

Archived