Is Client Letter Required for H-1B 7 yr Extension/Visa Stamping and Extensions/Visa Stamping there after ??

MAGIC KID

Hello All,

My 6 year H-1b status will be completed later this year in 2013 and currently I have filed for my GC processing. My Perm application is currently under processing hopefully will get a decision by end of march.

Based on my PERM Application status I guess I am eligible for H-1B extension for 1 yr (if status is in audit) or 3 yr extension (approved I 140).

My question is regarding the client letter. If I am going for my 7 yr extension and soon going for stamping after that am I required to produce the client letter or if I produce my approved I 140 or Perm documents will that be enough ??

My question is " Is Client letter required for 7 yr extension " ???

Client letter and having 140 approval are totally unrelated issues.

If you are working at a client, you need a client letter even if it is your 15th year extension. Ofcourse, there are some cases where you get approval without client letters, but that has nothing to do whether it is 2nd year extension or 7th year.

Hello All,

My 6 year H-1b status will be completed later this year in 2013 and currently I have filed for my GC processing. My Perm application is currently under processing hopefully will get a decision by end of march.

Based on my PERM Application status I guess I am eligible for H-1B extension for 1 yr (if status is in audit) or 3 yr extension (approved I 140).

My question is regarding the client letter. If I am going for my 7 yr extension and soon going for stamping after that am I required to produce the client letter or if I produce my approved I 140 or Perm documents will that be enough ??

My question is " Is Client letter required for 7 yr extension " ???

I went for Visa stamping last year after my 7th year extension. The client letter is very important. As long as you are on H1B and you are traveling on it, you have to prove that you have a job in hand.

Archived