EB1b Premium processing receipt notice not received,checks not cashed

anarveka

Hi all,

My employer filed for EB1b for me through company lawyer during last week (1/23).I opted for PP and the application was correctly sent to PP address at Nebraska center.

However, till date (1/30) neither my lawyer nor me have received the Receipt notice I-797.Is it normal ?

There doesn't appear to be any mistake on the I-140 or in the supporting documents send.We checked with the Fedex and the parcel was properly delivered on 1/24.So doubt there.Also, the USCIS checks are not yet cashed, so this is making me really nervous what is happening.My lawyer called the USCIS and they reply they can not see the application in system.However at least the I-797 should have come by now.

Can anyone help ?

Thanks,

Anarveka

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently our lawyer did not send the required documents correctly, so USCIS didn't accepted the package itself.Now that it got rejected, we immigiately refiled and now it's ok. Checks are now deposited and I-797 received within 3 days.

We also learned that USCIS has an automated reply system when your package is entered in the system and when I-140 is approved. USCIS send an automated email on the applicant's given email address.So in ideal cases, you should at least receive that.

• 7 months later...

Hello are you still in India when you employer filled your I 40?

Please read my query below, appreciate your help if you were in same situation as I am

My husband works for MNC based out of USA , he is employed by this company for over 10 years and we are on an EXPAT assignment to india for last 3 years.

In 2006 his company filled for our GC under EB 3 , we both have our advance a parole for last 3 years but being Indian citizens our priority date under eb 3 is sep 2003.

His next assignment is back in America and his company promised to process his GC under EB 1

Could you please help us to understand the process and exact processing time to obtain GC under EB 1

Processing time is crucial to us as we also have an option to stay back in India and join family business. But both me and my husband don't want to give up our GC process please also advise us on other options we have to continue our GC process.

Thanks for your help

Looking for your reply

Archived