Agreement process

shivani142010

My relative has a company-X in India and wants to make an immediate agreement with a USA company-Y.

They have agreed on the agreement terms and both parties want to go ahead and sign on the agreement. The signature process suggested by USA company is:

Method-A.

---------------

Step 1. Company-Y will sign on the hard copy of the agreement and will scan it and attach in a e-mail and send it to my relative in India via e-mail.

Step 2.My relative(Company-X) will receive the e-mail and take the print out of the scanned attachment and sign on it and scan it and attach in the mail and send it back to Company-Y

Method-A will take one day in completion of the agreement.

Method-B

---------------

Step 1. Company-Y will sign on two hard copies of the same agreement and will send both copies via post(fed-ex or so) to Company-X in India.

Step 2. My Relative(Company-X) will receive both the signed hard copies from post and keep on e of the signed copies with himself and will counter sign on the other hard copy and send this counter signed copy via post to company-X in USA.

This Method-B will make ensure both parties have a counter signed hard copies of the same agreement.

The method B will take at least 7 business days in this regard.

He needs an urgent completion of the agreement. Which Method-A could be done in one day. But he also wants to ensure that the agreement must be enforceable if either parties breaches the agreement.

Please suggest the enforceable solution for this.

Your relative's company needs to hire an attorney for advise. It is a cost of doing business. If he cannot afford the attorney to advise on US law, he cannot afford to be doing business in the US since the attorney is cheap by comparison to other matters.

Archived