H1b for Associate Degree

prad31

Hello,

I have completed medicine (MBBS degree) from India and planning to apply for Ultrasonography technician in the community college ( an associate degree). I have

no experience. My current visa status is H4 and trying to know if i would be eligible to apply for H1B visa after my completion of associate degree?

Also , Is there any way I can find the list of hospital that has previously sponsored or willing to sponsor H1B?

Thanks!

Your MBBS is irrelevant to an ultrasound technician job. An H-1 is based both on your credentials and on what the job requires. And no hospital can reasonably say that they require an ultrasound technician to have an MD/MBBS.

You should really study your steps and try to get into residency. As an ultrasound tech, the only reasonable avenue is an EB-3 green card, and the wait for that is absurd.

Your MBBS is irrelevant to an ultrasound technician job. An H-1 is based both on your credentials and on what the job requires. And no hospital can reasonably say that they require an ultrasound technician to have an MD/MBBS.

Yes, that's the second issue.

No experience in the world would matter if the job doesn't require a 4-year degree in a specialty.

Archived