Multiple H1 transfer -

pk_h1

I work for a company A.

My H1 transfer has been done with company B under premium processing and it has been approved.

1) Now Should I have to join Company B. If I choose not to, Can i continue to work for company A.

2) Now that H1 transfer with company B is done, In future Can I do H1 transfer with Company C .? For doing that, Do i need the approved petition from Company B (whom I never joined) or I could do the transfer with approved petition from Company A itself. (My current employer)

1) Now Should I have to join Company B. If I choose not to, Can i continue to work for company A.

=> You still have the choice to stay with company A (if they haven't revoked your H1b). It’s better to let the B know in written that you don't intend to work for them. This'll make sure that B filed H1b to offer you to work for them, and you declined.

2) Now that H1 transfer with company B is done, In future Can I do H1 transfer with Company C .? For doing that, Do i need the approved petition from Company B (whom I never joined) or I could do the transfer with approved petition from Company A itself. (My current employer)

=> For any Change of status or extension of stay (h1b transfer) you need to provide the current proof of status. You are maintaining the H1b with A. (Maintaining means you work for them and they pay you every pay cycle). So, you'll always use A's H1b for transfer and proof of legal stay on H1b. Don't worry for B's H1b. As you didn't maintain B's H1b, it will never come in your immigration matters.

Archived