AP Renewal for my son denied with reason "I485 Pending filed with EOIR"

Hi,

We have priority date for Dec. 2007. I have applied renewal for EAD and AP for me and my wife and AP for my SON. We got a denial letter for my Son's AP saying

"

Notice of Decision

Upon consideration, it is ordered that your Application for Travel Document (Form 1-131) that you filed on December 14, 2012, under Section 21 2(d)(5)(A) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (NA) be denied for the following reason:

A review of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) records indicate that you have a pending Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Form 1-485, filed with Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR).

If an alien is already in removal or deportation proceedings and wishes to obtain an advance parole document to allow him or her to return to the United States after temporary travel, he or she should request before the EOIR that the proceedings be terminated or administratively closed. Removal proceedings would have to be terminated or administratively closed first in order for the District Director to issue the travel document.

It would be inappropriate to issue an advance parole to someone who has indicated that they are currently in removal proceedings or awaiting their case to be considered before the immigration court by the filing of their Form 1-485 with the EOIR.

Therefore your Application for Travel Document is hereby denied. There is no appeal to this decision. However, this decision is without prejudice to future applications filed with the appropriate USCIS office.

If you desire to file a motion, you must do so on Form 1-290B within 30 days from the date of this notice (33 days if this notice was received by mall).

"

We have filed the I485 with Texas service center. If I check the status of I485 for me or my wife it is in "Acceptance" stage. For my son it shows "Initial Review". We have never been to out of status.

What does this mean?

Archived