H1B visa interview and transfer(both)

nagarajurap

HI Everybody,

I am giving my previous history so that You can give right info for my questions

Past history : I had been to US for more than 3 yrs in the past.I had to come to india for some personal reason in 2010.By the time I cam to india,I have extention papers with me(stamping got over in 2009 and got extention).I applied for visa extention interview and atteneded.I got 221 G for documents related to employer side.I did not have any problem from my side.Employer took sometime to submit the documents to the consulate.So extention got rejected at that time.I got the rejection letter from consulate mentioning the reason of employer's documents late submission

Present history : I am working in indian company and they filed H1B for me.They asked me to submit some more documents (evidence ) in october.After that,I got H1B approval now .

1) What can be the influence of previous extention rejection for present H1B visa stamping?

2) What and all questions they can raise at the time of the interview?

3) This is very important question.

My current company will insist to sign on some documents before going to US after stamping(I think some companies do the samething).Those documents mention the below points If I want to do H1 transfer(that means if I want to resign from the current company and wants exp letter from that company),.

1) I need to come to india and give 2 months notice period to the current company.

2) I need to pay some lakhs(5 or 6 lakhs) to the company.

Are they valid according to US labor laws?Do I need to bother If I want to have H1 transfer?

If I do H1 transfer,will there be any serious consequence to me?

I already know the cases of doing H1 transfer without informing(without taking any experince letter from first company) and nothing happened to the people.

Thanks

Nagaraju R

3) This is very important question.

My current company will insist to sign on some documents before going to US after stamping(I think some companies do the samething).Those documents mention the below points If I want to do H1 transfer(that means if I want to resign from the current company and wants exp letter from that company),.

1) I need to come to india and give 2 months notice period to the current company.

2) I need to pay some lakhs(5 or 6 lakhs) to the company.

I think its better not to sign this agreement and find another employer.

Archived