H1B Transfer to different employer but staying with same client

AxialTilt

This is my current situation:

Client C - Vendor V - Employer E1

I am willing to have my H1B transferred to Employer E2. Employer E1 has no issues with my transfer and he is ok with me doing the transfer.

H1B transfer is going to be filed with the below setup

Client C - Vendor V - Employer E2.

We will be submitting all the documents like vendor and client contract details, letters from vendor etc.

Has anyone done this kind of H1 transfer before? Will there be any issues in this process?

Thanks

Satya

Whom will you reporting to? Your client, vendor or employer? Who will assign your work client, vendor or employer. Who will review and rate your work, your client, vendor or employer. northwest.bobby, your H1b approval depends on the answers of these questions.

I guess there must be no issues and I am sure during your visa interview you can give them a conviencing answer saying that vendor has terminated this contract with E1 and moved with E2 and all your friends who work at Client C with E1 also moved to E2 thats why E1 didnot have any issues

Is that true??

If not, then you have invited 221g during the interview.

"I guess there must be no issues and I am sure during your visa interview you can give them a conviencing answer saying that vendor has terminated this contract with E1 and moved with E2 and all your friends who work at Client C with E1 also moved to E2 thats why E1 didnot have any issues"

=> If this is not true, don't tell them lie. Better to say the actual reason behind this move.

Archived