H4 visa 221g yellow slip (photo include fire ceremony)

raj87

my wife got 221g yellow slip (it include passport,i-797 and marriage album(with fire)by hindu law ), where my wife is asked to provide an explanation why there was no fire ceremony. I registered our marriage in court.

We are so confused right now and don't know what we should do. Thanks for all your help

i should go india and do fire ceremony then provide album ?

but i have to go for h1b stamping, right now I am looking other client(not employer) for job,after i have to h1 amend to new client

Is there any other solution for proves our marriage are proved by Hindu law except registered marriage certificate ?

Thanks in advance

my wife got 221g yellow slip (it include passport,i-797 and marriage album(with fire)by hindu law ), where my wife is asked to provide an explanation why there was no fire ceremony. I registered our marriage in court.

If there was no fire ceremony during your marriage, then just explain why you didn't??

i should go india and do fire ceremony then provide album ?

So you want to do it just for US VISA??

Just explain you didn't have fire ceremony.

Don't change the traditions for personal benefits.

• 2 weeks later...

Raj,

Did your wife has taken the photos of the important events of the wedding with her.

Did the VO saw the pictures and then said why there is no fire ceremony.

it is better to contact any immigrant lawyer also on this and send a copy of all the important events of the pics. Write an letter to the VO also specifying the reason why there is no fire.

I know it it really pain, if something happens after the wedding.

Archived