H1B - Previously had a DUI but not convicted

yash1986

Hello,

I came to India for a family wedding and I should get my H1B Stamped. I booked an appointment and went for the interview. The consulate officer gave me a 221g white form and wrote "All Court Documents".

About my case, I had a DUI case on my record but I was not convicted. I was put under ARD program which has some amount of fine to pay and a 6 month probation period. I finished all of them successfully and I have a letter from the court saying that I finished the needs of the program and the case is closed.

My question is, what are the documents I need to submit to the consulate regarding the DUI?? What does the officer mean "All Court Docs"

regards

Yash

The DA's Office sent a letter about enrolling in the ARD program. You went to the court and were enrolled in the ARD program and were given paperwork. Once you completed the requirements the court sent you a letter confirming the same. Your DL was reinstated and a letter was sent to you. Show them these letters and any other letters. Ask your DUI lawyer to chime in.

In future expunge any and all records if state law allows it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived