Complaint against H1B employer

immihelp007

Our folks are the best in programming, no matter what language it is. But most tof them dont care or pay attention to rules until the last moment. If anything comes out as out of status, they they wakeup and post questions here.

Appeal to all Immigrants, beware of your immigration status regularly, follow the immigration forums of this kind atleast once a week and keep an eye of what is going around you.

Never attempt and fradulent activities in regard to immigration.

Good luck

Our folks are the best in programming, no matter what language it is. But most tof them dont care or pay attention to rules until the last moment. If anything comes out as out of status, they they wakeup and post questions here.

Hmm, who is "our folks"?

No country can claim to be "the best". There are good, mediocre, and bad programmers in all countries.

And good programmers pay attention to rules, e.g., design rules, and good coding practices.

So, people who don't pay attention to rules are by definition not good programmers...

Hmm, who is "our folks"?

No country can claim to be "the best". There are good, mediocre, and bad programmers in all countries.

And good programmers pay attention to rules, e.g., design rules, and good coding practices.

So, people who don't pay attention to rules are by definition not good programmers...

Hi JoeF, "our folks" doesn't relate to a specific country. This is solely describing all immigrants, since this is a topic/forum of immigration, there is no comparision with other countries or a specific country.

Hi JoeF, "our folks" doesn't relate to a specific country. This is solely describing all immigrants, since this is a topic/forum of immigration, there is no comparision with other countries or a specific country.

So, "Our folks are the best in programming" applies to all EB people? Even to people who are not in IT?

Come on...

If immigrants are are "the best", why are they coming to US universities for training?

How many immigrants go to school when compared with total no of immigrants??

Only less no of immigrants go to school realizing the greatness of knowledge.

It sure seems like US is the "best" at technical education - ie programming, engineering, medicine,...

That's 100% true...!!!!

Hello All,

I paid for my h1b. I was promised that I will be given that money back. But my employer never did. Can I complain to DOL that my employer asked me to pay for h1b? Is it ok for me to complain to labor dept?

Why did you pay for the H1 to begin with???

An employer who asks for money for the H1 is shady. Why would anybody sign up[ with a shady employer???

You can still file a WH4, but next time, run away if an employer wants money for an H1. A job pays you, not the other way around.

Hello All,

I paid for my h1b. I was promised that I will be given that money back. But my employer never did. Can I complain to DOL that my employer asked me to pay for h1b? Is it ok for me to complain to labor dept?

Yes you can.

But why did you paid your H1b fee, your employer doesn't have money to sponsor your H1??

Hi friends,

My employer says he will pay me every two weeks, but will delay my first payment by a month. This means I will never have the latest paystub. I will always have the paystub that is latest as on 2 weeks back. Can this be reported to DOL? Can my employer fire me for this? I do not have any written proofs, since my employer never replies to my mails, to be safe. Only phone calls are answered. If I report, what proofs would I need to provide? If my employer denies what I report, will they also be asked to provide paystub proofs to prove that they paid me? How do I take this forward?

• 1 year later...

Archived