Bank Statement

maddir

My employer did not make any deposits for the past 2 months and he made payments for the current month. Although he is not making deposits he is generating paystubs and paying taxes on time.

Will the VO ask for bank statements and how should I support myself if the VO asks for bank statements and asks me about the missing deposits.

My employer is suggesting me to say that I got payment through cash. Will this answer work?

that is an absolute red flag. The VO will definitely stress on that point I think. But, since I am also new I don't know much about that. Please wait for suggestions from people who are much experienced. But as far as I know it is not a good practice. The VO's will look for deposit dates on your bank statements.

Thanks and Good Luck

that is an absolute red flag. The VO will definitely stress on that point I think. But, since I am also new I don't know much about that. Please wait for suggestions from people who are much experienced. But as far as I know it is not a good practice. The VO's will look for deposit dates on your bank statements.

Thanks and Good Luck

You are 100% correct. If the employer is running the payroll then the employee should get the money.

Thanks and Good Luck

I have read many Visa interview experiences and very few cases they are asking for Bank Statements. Is it true? Also Can I say that I got paid in cash! as I have paystubs?

You need to be paid at all times, while on an H1B. If your employer has not been paying you, thats a red flag for the VO.

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:44 PM

My employer did not make any deposits for the past 2 months and he made payments for the current month. Although he is not making deposits he is generating paystubs and paying taxes on time.

Will the VO ask for bank statements and how should I support myself if the VO asks for bank statements and asks me about the missing deposits.

My employer is suggesting me to say that I got payment through cash. Will this answer work?

Archived