Leave with Loss of Pay

bindu.vissa

Hello

I am working for my employer who is currently based in Texas. and I am working from home from CA.

in Jan,i am travelling to india for personal purposes. My question is ,

Can i go to india for 5 weeks on Loss of pay while i am on H1?

Do i have to submit to my employer some kind of letter,other than the usual Permission?

I am currently having issues with my employer. I am not interested to work with them. I am doing some other courses,so that i can quit as soon as possible.

But can i Go back to H4. and complete my courses and suppose if i get a job , and somebody is ready to sponser my H1,then is it going to be a difficult process to my H1 back ?

Thanks

Bindu

Can i go to india for 5 weeks on Loss of pay while i am on H1?

Usually on H1, employee should be paid every month but at the EOY your w2 salary should be equal to the salary mentioned on LCA

I am currently having issues with my employer. I am not interested to work with them. I am doing some other courses,so that i can quit as soon as possible.

But can i Go back to H4. and complete my courses and suppose if i get a job , and somebody is ready to sponser my H1,then is it going to be a difficult process to my H1 back ?

Its better to avoid these kinds of employers ASAP. Better go back to H4 and then apply for H1 once you get another job.

Archived