Complicated Transfer Question

Been with Company A on H1b till 7/30.

Company B Acquires Company A and started the submits my transfer/change of employer petition on 7/31 and current status is "Under Initial Review".

Company C is interested in me,

-- Can I accept offer from Company C?

-- Can I have H1B transfer from Company B to Company C even though, transfer(change of employer) petition is "under initial review" status. If Yes, then what do I need to tell Company B?

Its been over three months and my application is still under "under initial review", is this normal for non premium processing? Is this normal?

Thanks in advance for people who offer any input. Its my first time on H1b so I need some guidance.

Since your I94 has expired the "bridge of continuity" has expired and hence a transfer is only possible if the pending petition with B is first approved. In these days of fast planes why would travel confuse you?

@pontevecchio, Why are you concluding that my I-94 has expired? Is this the validity duration of my H1B from A? If Yes then that has not expired yet. But I am getting my pay checks from Company B.

There is a lot of confusing information on "bridge of continuity" on different forums. Can someone please explain to me how does "bridge of continuity" applies on my case?

Can you explain

Archived