Does my wife can get any USA Visa while her H4 221G still pending?

h4221g@gmail.com

I am H1B Visa holder, I had arranged marriage and after marriage I came to know that my wife got married because of her parents pressure. When she appear for H4 Visa she got 221G Query, though she was carrying all required documents which consulate mention in 221G form. I found out that she is not serious and interested in this marriage. After investigating I found that she had affair before marriage, which she continued after marriage also when I come back to USA to resume my job. I had evidence of her affairs and now I am going to apply for divorce but I had to wait for 1 year of marriage before I can apply. Now her family members planning to apply for Visa, sill her H4 Visa 221G query is pending.

They can apply for B-2; you do not need to provide them any documents or an invitation. If you believe that it is their intent to overstay if a visa is granted, you can certainly make that known.

You should notify USCIS that you are in the process of a separation/divorce so that your papers that she needs for the visa would no longer be valid.

Most of all, you should contact an attorney for additional advice as how to protect yourself should she gain entry.

Archived