H1B applied in first week of June 2012

AdminP

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wondering, how the USCIS is processing the H1b petitions? Mine is on June 5th - still initial review

Another friend whose receipt date is June 6th - Status changed to RFE 2 days back

Another friend whose receipt date is May 25th - petition approval on Oct 1st.

How come they are randomly processing the applications rather than in a sequential manner?

Regards

I think they are giving first preference to fresh H1's and OPT's. Here is what I saw on one of the site (http://*******************)

------------------------------------------

I got my H1B application approved today.

Receipt Date – 06/11/12

Approved Date – 10/12/12

Center — Vermont (EAC)

Non masters Quota.. Regular processing.

---------------------------------------------------

Hi Cometojeet,

The link you have provided is not accessible. Please give the exact link to check the information.

Hi,

I got my RFE for client letter and employment agreement. Unfortunately, i had to change my client and i am no longer working for the client for which we filed for H1. My employer tells me that the chances are tough now and we cannot submit a different client letter. I am confused on what are my chances, any inputs please..

You guyz are talking about June 2012 cases..

Mine is even worst. receipt date is 29th May 2012. California center. regular processing. H1b extension after 6 years are completed. still No answer. No RFE which is a good sign ofcourse. Status shows "Initial Review". I don't know whats wrong with them or their processing.

Hello Mr. kraj

I am able to see the approvals have gone through for H1 extension till May 23rd in Vermont.

Found that serial number, approval/rfe dates are gradually increasing as per the application date.

a May 14 application - RFE on oct / 4 (EAC12155507xx)

a May 22 application - approved on Oct 17, ( EAC12175508xx)

a May 23 application - approved on Oct 24. (EAC12175511xx)

Please confirm yours h1 extension / new / f1to h1 ? which center? is June 15th is your date? did you convert to Premium Processing? at least a partial case number will help.

All others,

I feel the last minute rush of new h1 filings that closed on june 11 is impacting h1 extensions... your thoughts?

example between may 22 and may 23 extension applications the approval date varied by 1 week.

USCIS is trying to take all the following 3 categories together. (forget about the dates here, they do update on monthly basis)

I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker H-1B - Specialty occupation - Visa to be issued abroad May 7, 2012 I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker H-1B - Specialty occupation - Change of status in the U.S. May 7, 2012 I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker H-1B - Specialty occupation - Extension of stay in the U.S. May 7, 2012

Archived