Complaint on a employer

jhonnyhere

USCIS requires LCA and an H1B amendment when they move an employee to a new job site or otherwise change the offered employment.

I know a desi consulting company that crosses all these bridges and places people all over US and takes a lion's share in the billing rate. Can someone tell me where and how can i report such irregularities?

This is typical for all consultanting companies. It is not unique for Desis; it is normal business practice. They have lots of expenses and must find and cultivate the clients. As long as they pay you according to law, they are likely doing nothing wrong. If you do not like it, find another employer. If you cannot find an US employer whose practices you like, go home.

@rahul412

I am working for a desi consultancy i knw how things work...infact I have got an RFE for my H1 and my employers took their own sweet time to respond...i am just fustrated with how things work only thing i prefer doing is finding a FTE ASAP once, if and only my h1 is approved and then take any actions till then my are hands are tied :(

I agree. Obviously that person should find new employer before taking any action against his/her current employer.

Archived