regular or premium processing?

lgvisa

If I have only 15 days left for my project to get over, and If I have to renew my h1b visa, should I go with either regular or premium processing? If I go with regular processing, Will I be taking any risk assuming that I would be sending all the documents including the client letter? Please suggest.

I am aware that only my employer is going to send the documents to USCIS. But I want to know with such a less number of days left, If I opt for regular processing is it risky? Also, immediately after my employer applied for h1b, if I loose my job, what will be the consequences? Will the people from USCIS call and find out whether I would be in job or not?

• 1 month later...

My employer had sent the documents to the USCIS under premium processing. I want to resign my job ASAP due to some personal reason. But I do not have any other opportunity at this point of time. The petition is in the "ACCEPTANCE" stage of the premium processing. If I resign my job now, are there any chance that my h1b will be denied by the USCIS people?

Archived