i-94 expired

Helper

Hi,

My current I-94 expired on Dec15 -2010. I had renewed my H1B during that time period and got it extended to Dec15 2013.

However i got I-797B, Notice of Action form does not have a new I-94.

i worked till June 2011 and my payroll ran till that date.After we noticed my employer stopped running payroll and i stopped working.

Now i heard DHS is legalizing and giving permit to work for 2 years,is that applicable to me???

If anyone could help me with above questions, would highly appreciate.

Thanks in advance

Hi Omshiv,

Thanks for the reply.You mentioned in your reply that you had to leave for India and then contacted Murthy attorney in chennai and also the attorney's in Baltimore.so i need to go to india???what is the cost of all the process.i want to know whole process after you approch murthy.is there any way to contact you to make my process fast.your reply is highly appreciate.

Thanks in advance

Hi Omshiv,

i contacted attorney ,they said they will file for nunc pro tunc.if its not successful then i need to go back to india ????and never plan to return back to the US for another 10 yrs..my GC is not yet processed.

But i wont get any help from my employer.so how this nunc pro tunc will help me.when i contacted attorney i was not able to ask any of the questions.if you get time plz send me test mail.will not kill more of ur time.

Archived