H1B Transfer when H1B approved but not started

ronak.vcp

Hello,

Currently I am on F1 Visa and I am on STEM OPT. My OPT is expiring in 31st Nov.

I am currently employee of Company A and working on a contract in Company B. So, company A applied for my H1B visa as my OPT is expiring in nov. My H1B got approved and I received the I-797 also. But right now, I will loose the contract job with Company B in a month ( before Oct 1st - THIS Totally came as a surprise as my contract was good untill Dec but they are terminating early ). So, I started to apply for new contract job through Company A so that my H1B visa stay intact.

Problem is that I got an offer for a job from another Company C and the offer is really good but they want to hire me directly ( full time permanent job) and I cannot stay on my contract job with Company A anymore.

If Company C apply for my H1B transfer before my H1B starts, is it possible that my H1B gets transfer before Oct 1st ? Can H1B be transferred before it starts to another company? If not, and I wait untill Oct1st and after I apply for the transfer, how much time it takes for that transfer? Is it safe? Is there any other way so that I can get the job in Company C? I don't want to loose this opportunity as this will change my whole career.

Please help and guide me.

Thanks.

Archived