processing time of Motion to Reconsider.

kris8989

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Excellent Kumar..Congratulations!!! Can you let us all know how many years your h1b was approved for?

Thanks

What happen in you case as I just read your whole case and I am in the same boat. I just got email update fro uscis that on my original application of I129 will reopen. (We reopened this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER on November 14, 2013, and are now reviewing our earlier decision. We also mailed you a notice describing the next steps in the process. Please follow any instructions on this notice. Our review should be completed within 30 days.

But on my new MTR recipt saying same in initial review. what do you think in my case. does it takes time to update in new MTR receipt that  MTR Approved?

and how long its takes my original h1 petition to be Approved.?

Thanks for your reply in Advance

• 3 weeks later...

What happen in you case as I just read your whole case and I am in the same boat. I just got email update fro uscis that on my original application of I129 will reopen. (We reopened this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER on November 14, 2013, and are now reviewing our earlier decision. We also mailed you a notice describing the next steps in the process. Please follow any instructions on this notice. Our review should be completed within 30 days.

But on my new MTR recipt saying same in initial review. what do you think in my case. does it takes time to update in new MTR receipt that  MTR Approved?

and how long its takes my original h1 petition to be Approved.?

Thanks for your reply in Advance

Any updates on your case? We have a new thread on MTR , please read http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/63766-mtr-processing-time-for-denied-case/ , when did you file your MTR ? What is your service center? I'm waiting on my case since August, still initial review.

Archived