H1B - Deniel - ineligible to receive a visa under Section 221(g)

iprakashmail

Hi Dears,

I had my H1B visa interview on 16th Jul and VO asked few questions about my current employment and my employer and he checked few information in system and said I he is not able to access my case information in system (said it might not have been submitted online) and he asked me leave I-797 and LCA with him and he said he will contact me through mail and he gave me a 221(g) green slip and I left the consulat.

Today(02-Aug) I received following message from consulate and I'm disheartened with what this USA guys are doing it here...

This office regrets to inform you that it is unable to issue a visa to you because you have been found ineligible to receive a visa under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act.

Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act prohibits a consular officer from issuing a visa to an alien if the consular officer has reason to believe that the alien is ineligible.

Based on indications that the petition filed on your behalf contains inaccurate information, we are returning it to the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Service (CIS) of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) for review and possible revocation. If the CIS determines that the information we are providing would provide a sufficient foundation for initiating revocation proceedings, it will send you a notice of intent to revoke. The notice will include a statement of the facts and evidence and you will have the opportunity to respond.

Under Section 222(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, which addresses the confidentiality of the visa records, we are unable to provide any further details.

Please advice, Is this the deniel of Visa? I am really confused what to do on this case... Dears need your input and Valuable advice on this.

Regards,

Prakash.

Guys I attended in Dubai consulate and I am applying first time for H1B... i travelled to many countries and I am good job in Dubai.... Just thought I will work in USA for some time but these guys have done like this.... one good company in USA have sponsored my visa... please share if you have any information.... Anybody from Dubai consulate with same experience?

Guys, Is this a Visa denial ???

@pontevecchio

My employer said that it will take long time to get this whole process completed and USCIS finally will say goodbye after long time and they feel that chances are very slim but they will support if they get any queires from USCIS.... So they said we can wait for some time if it is not coming through then we can apply in 2014 quota like that..... please suggest if we can do something on this....

Archived