Urgent!! H-1 B transfer without latest payslips

televisionfreak

Hello folks,

I get paid every week through auto-deposit but do not get the paychecks. I heard payslips are important document for H-1 B transfer. But, I can not provide it.

1. Can I submit my H-1 transfer to a new employer without the paystubs?
  2. Will it be successful without the paystubs?
  3. What other options do I have to provide the salary proof in my H-1 transfer application?

Please help!!!

Thanks a ton in advance!!

Hello folks,

I get paid every week through auto-deposit but do not get the paychecks. I heard payslips are important document for H-1 B transfer. But, I can not provide it.

1. Can I submit my H-1 transfer to a new employer without the paystubs?
  2. Will it be successful without the paystubs?
  3. What other options do I have to provide the salary proof in my H-1 transfer application?

Please help!!!

Thanks a ton in advance!!

If you don't have the pay checks, how can you show the proof that you are getting paid regularly??

Think about it!!! Other than the paystubs what is the real proof that you've worked at a firm where you claimed to have worked?

Yes, at the end of the year your company must give you a W2 form but that dosent mean that ure weekly paystubs are not important.

What were'nt you getting paystubs? Did you ever question your employer about it?

So therefore yes, to transfer your H1, you will need paystubs(it will come back as an RFE if not submitted initially).

From what I've heard USCIS and IRS data may be exchanged for foreign workers so that black hole may no longer exist.

Hi All - Highly appreciate your responses. The salary gets deposited through ACH (direct deposit) in my account every 2 weeks. So, I am getting paid. Can you please let me know if I can use the bank records as a proof? or suggest if there is any other alternative for submitting H-1 transfer without the pay-stub? Thanks

If you are getting paid that means your pay roll is run by some organizations like ADP...you can get the copies from their website.

I still don't understand why are you not receiving your pay-stubs when your getting paid? Bank transactions are for your personal records, pay stub is the one which shows that you work for certain company and this much amount you are getting paid.

If someone asks your salary proof( ex: banks), will you show your entire bank stmts? or just show the pay-stub?

Archived