Ottawa: REJECTED h1b July 24 :(

ottawa_rocks

Email from my friend: XXX Koteru

Dear ***************

So it took me two good days before i could write this email to you. My visa has been rejected here in Ottawa. As you know, i went on EVC model and had all the possible letters like : client/vendor/employer/lca/i-129/paystubs/ everything.

The question they asked was: that if you are working through mid-vendor, why is your employer paying you? :(

I am leaving to India in 3 days. Help me if you can

Regards:

XXX Koteru

So, all you Ottawa enthusiasts, help her out !

I should say that, the Visa officer had decided even before the interview to reject her visa.

There are thousands of people who work in EVC model where the Employee gets paid by the employer instead of the middle-vendor.

I myself work in an EVC model, and there are thousands of reasons why I work for my employer instead of a Vendor. I feel safe working for my employer. And it is in their rules that, when I work for my employer, I should get paid by "that" employer.

And when there are cases that they approve visas for EVC and EVVC models, then it purely means that kind of a structure is approved and is within their laws.

It is pure luck and the time of the day, we have to be in the right place at the right time. Thats it.

Also, I have been following this forum for a few days and I see that People are getting visas approved in Vancouver and are getting 221g's in Ottawa now.

There should be some trend that they are following.

HI There,

Not sure what reply she gave. As she is Employee of her Employer, Employer has all control over salary etc.

Tell her to contact Lawyer of her employer, they should handle this.

I am stuck here on 221G, for client letter. Working on it with employer and client.

Where is she staying?

Thanks,

Dhana

The question they asked was: that if you are working through mid-vendor, why is your employer paying you? :(

She is not working through vendor, vendor is the service provider for the client and the client has some preferred vendors, since her employer is not in the client's vendor list. Her employer has contract with vendor in order to work their employees at the client location

The reply she gave was not convincing. That's her fault (this is not discourage her)

Archived