With 3year Degree from india and 5 years of Experience, can we file EB2


Recommended Posts

In general scenario no....thatz what our attorny informed my friend. As he is also facing the same issue...you need 4 year degree...

just for your reference

my friend has 3 year degree with 10 year experience, still he is not eligible to file Eb2...He already has one GC in process in Eb3 and has his EAD also...

Link to comment

This is what Murthy Attorney 14 said for a 3-yr degree from IND in response to a question by different person.

"In general, it is well settled case law that an Indian 3-year Bachelors degree will not be able to be used to equate to qualifications necessary for an EB2 Greencard position, no matter how many years of experience or Indian PGDs one has. However, there is a separate category for individuals with exceptional abilities who are working in a job that requires these abilities to qualify for an EB2 position even having a 3-year degree. These applications have higher standards that can be difficult to meet, however, if you think you may qualify, you should consult a knowledgeable immigration attorney in regard to your case.

The Murthy Law Firm has a very well-regarded Greencard Department with extensive experience who would be able to provide you with excellent assistance. Please feel free to call our office to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys."

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.