what is Loomis reference number?

westindies

I'm still waiting on the email from Loomis/Embassy regarding my passport pickup. But, in the mean time, i went to loomisexpress website. They have 3 options for tracking:

1. Waybill Number - I'm waiting for this from Loomis/Embassy.

2. Reference Number - ??

3. Return Authorization Number - This may not be helpful in my case.

Does anyone know what the reference number is and how to get it?

I'm still waiting on the email from Loomis/Embassy regarding my passport pickup. But, in the mean time, i went to loomisexpress website. They have 3 options for tracking:

1. Waybill Number - I'm waiting for this from Loomis/Embassy.

2. Reference Number - ??

3. Return Authorization Number - This may not be helpful in my case.

Does anyone know what the reference number is and how to get it?

All you need is the waybill number, which is nothing but the tracking no. If you don't have it, then you will get through mail sent from embassy. Usually it takes 3 to 5 business days to get that email.

When you registered on the website to book an appointment at the embassy, the system assigned you a reference number. You use this number to access the website if you did not finish filling out your forms in one-go. This is the number loomis is referring to.

I tracked my package on loomis using the reference number. You can't even get the waybill number without the reference number. You only see the waybill number when you log back into to the US Visa website and you need the reference number to log back in.

Archived