H1 B transfer from India

leoz

Hi Experts,

I got my H1B ( valid till Dec 2014) stamaped in Feb 2012 from company A which is IT Service company from Indian with presence in US. I never travelled to US on this H1B, but has travelled in past with B1 visa.

Now company B which is consulting/staffing company is ready to transfer my H1 and deport me to US, after which i have to try my luck at jobs showed by them from other comapines.

I am in India now.

Please tell me if there is any risk involved and also what all documents should i need from company B to show at POE and if i need to go for stamping again?

Thanks in advance!!!

Thank you for quick response.

Can you also please tell me if it is safe for H1transfer through IT service company and if so what documents are required for POE and if i need to go for stamping again as i am in India currently

Since you never worked on H1B, H1 Transfer cannot be done that is my guess, I am also in the same boat as you only thing different is mine is not stamped.... :)

I am not sure how risky it is but you would fall under the below

INA 214(g)(7) states in sum that if an individual has already been counted within the six years prior to approval of an H-1 petition, toward the numerical limitations on H-1s, that person should not be counted again towards the limitations unless they would be eligible for a full six years of authorized admission

Email me @ siva.kumar19851@gmail.com, i can share the data that I have collected

Archived