After 3 months of waiting got an email from us embassy

Ottawa27

Hi All,

After 3 months of waiting , i got an email from the embassy as

In order to continue processing your US visa application, we need you to return to the Embassy any Thursday between 2:00-3:00pm (except on US and Canadian holidays).

Please print this e-mail and present it to the guards in order to be admitted into the building.

Thank you

Ottawa FPU

US Embassy Ottawa

Any one have the same experience , please let me know, it will help me alot.

Thanks

Raghu

Hi All,

In order to continue processing your US visa application, we need you to return to the Embassy any Thursday between 2:00-3:00pm (except on US and Canadian holidays).

Please print this e-mail and present it to the guards in order to be admitted into the building.

Thank you

Ottawa FPU

US Embassy Ottawa

Thanks

Raghu

Hi Raghu,

What was your case , were you issued 221g and did you attend for stamping in ottawa ??? three months is a big time ??? did you wait here in canada then.

No one can assure you what's going to happen there.

I got same kind of email (Same matter) and when i went they said that they are going to send my case to USCIS for reconsideration.

One of my friend also got same email(same matter) and when he went they approved his visa and took his passport.

Lets think positive and hope so.

Oh wow. Lets hope this is good news.

Please do let us know what happens.

And the Very Best of Luck to you buddy.

I've been waiting for almost 4 months now. Hoping for at least some update/development to let me know what the heck is happening in my case.

Hi All,

Thank you

Ottawa FPU

US Embassy Ottawa

Thanks

Raghu

any reason you think ottawa asked you to wait for 3 months? whats your employment model EC, EVC or FTE? do you think it was a common name issue?

Archived