Changing the pay as Offshore Pay will affect

punniya

HI Friends,

I came for vacation for a month from US and my company missed to verify the documents before I came and now they told me to apply for I-129 Amendment before going for stamping. I applied and still waiting for its approval. Before that My company has changed my pay as Offshore pay. Will it affect my stamping when I produce the paystubs.

They are paying onsite pay for other employees and doing this partiality for me as I am a lady and helpless.

As of now I dont want to fight with them but I am wondering will change in this salary from Onsite to Offshore pay will impact ?.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and helpful.

Thanks

Punniya.

"They are paying onsite pay for other employees and doing this partiality for me as I am a lady and helpless."

=> There is nothing like that in US law. Try to learn the laws before coming to any conclusion.

As you are outside of USA, you are not on H1b status and thus your employer is not obliged to pay you US salary. They can pay you less or as per labor laws of your current country.

During stamping you only need to provide the H1b stay paystubs i.e. US paystubs.

Archived