URGENT - "Does NOT have CLIENT Letter" case

dncutiepie

I am in same situation got stuck in India with 221g , my client had no policy to give client letter. I was asked to submit the same in my query. I would say with out client letter better avoid coming if its not required. I would suggest better go to to Canada if it is unavoidable.

Thanks guys for so quick reply,

I have an email chain saying that --

"I ran this letter by Corporate Legal and I’ve provided them with a copy of the documentation Employer sent us. Unfortunately, I am not able to provide Employer with the requested letter. Legal indicated that the response should not be coming from Client. We can support Employer by providing all of the information in the letter, but because the employee is not an Client employee, it is not for Client to respond. It is the responsibility of Employer to provide the data. I did connect with XYZ and he did confirm that the duties/assignments in the draft Employer provided to Client are accurate. Please let me know if any additional information is needed. Thank you.

This email refers another colleague of mine, not mine. My employer is saying if they ask, we will get something similar for you.

Is it ok if I take this letter which refers another colleague who's employer is same as mine and we work together at same client location and in same team?

Hi All,

I had the similar situation back on June 13th 2012 at ottawa,Canada. I was asked for client letter in my interview by VO i have showed him the letter from my client HR stating that they cannot provide any letters to contractors unless they get the request from consulate. He went through that email print out and he approved my visa.Mine is EC model. I have made sure with my HR that i can take a print out of the email what they sent me.

Hey Akki03, VSR676

Is it possible you can give me your contact email id or cell #? I just need to talk to you.

May be you can help me. Its better to get all support. :)

Mine is also EC model. Going on 23rd July to Ottawa. I need to know about Process.

As I heard in Ottawa they ask you your doucments at first counter where you enter and show your some docs first time. At that time what you say if you dont have Client Letter?

Please share your contact details.

Thanks,

Dhana

Archived