H1b Transfer, Got paid but pay stubs not provided

kshah083

Hello Gurus,

I have got my H1b approval about a month ago. My consulting firm is paying me biweekly and I have the check copies but he is not providing me pay stubs since he gave me check from his operating account and do not use any professional payroll service.

I might get a full time job with a new company and They would be willing to do H1b transfer as well but can I still file H1b transfer without Pay stubs and as evidence I can submit the check copies?

My another question is I have 2 Master's degree, MS and MBA, my current job title and H1b is based on my MS degree but , can i get an Job position based on MBA degree and H1b transfer would be successful. I heard that H1b transfer is difficult when there is job title change.

Please advise because time is an essence for me right now.

Thank you.

Good employer always provides you paystub. Getting paystubs is your right. Your employer is a bad employer.

Ask them what is the proof that they pay you? Report to ICE. If you don't complain, they would keep playing with the system. Stop these bad employers.

You can use either of your degree for H1b filing.

"I understand , and I am willing to do the same and I will do that but what are the chances to get H1b transfer without pay stubs.??"

=> Best bet: Complain to your states DOL using WH4 form. Once they will receive your documents they will call you. Discuss everything with them. They are very nice, and work for you all free.

They will send you receipt/ acknowledgement. Use this acknowledgement to transfer your H1b. Once you are done with the transfer, hire an attorney and sue the ex-employer.

Search for "<statename> Department of Labor WH4 pdf", and learn more. ATB!

• 3 years later...

@KShah083, 

My situation is very similar to yours, my current employer is paying me using paychecks( They do have a payroll cheque number though) . Could you successfully carry out your visa transfer based on your paychecks?

Please reply as it might be helpful in my situation.

Archived