H1B querry -- Pls help

bjampan

Hi All,

I recently applied for my H1, now i got an RFE asking for the employer-employee relationship.

So, the link goes like this,

me - employer(petitioner) - Vendor - Prime Vendor - Big 5 company - End client

Yeah, i know there are too many middle men in here, which i do not know until RFE was issued.

I tried getting SOW from my Big 5 company, they are not willing to give it out. I tried asking for any other documentation like agreements, PO or MSA, they did not budge. They just provided me the letter.

I tried getting client letter, end client not willing to give it out..

Can you guys please suggest me what to do in this case..

I believe at least few of you have either listened to or have felt this situation before...Please help..

Greatly appreciate all your help

Thanks

bjampan

"I tried getting SOW from my Big 5 company, they are not willing to give it out. I tried asking for any other documentation like agreements, PO or MSA, they did not budge. They just provided me the letter."

=> You don't need to worry about RFE. Your employer will take care of this. They have paid for this H1b. As you know, only employer has to pay the H1b fees. Paying H1b fees by beneficiary is illegal.

Search the USCIS's recent memorandum. As JoeF said, USCIS doesn't like layers between you and client. Even if you get the H1b approved, you may fail getting stamping because of this layer. How to know if there is any layer, you would have asked them in email regarding this before accepting the offer. They are not supposed to tell lie about your employment.

"I tried getting SOW from my Big 5 company, they are not willing to give it out. I tried asking for any other documentation like agreements, PO or MSA, they did not budge. They just provided me the letter."

=> You don't need to worry about RFE. Your employer will take care of this. They have paid for this H1b. As you know, only employer has to pay the H1b fees. Paying H1b fees by beneficiary is illegal.

Search the USCIS's recent memorandum. As JoeF said, USCIS doesn't like layers between you and client. Even if you get the H1b approved, you may fail getting stamping because of this layer. How to know if there is any layer, you would have asked them in email regarding this before accepting the offer. They are not supposed to tell lie about your employment.

Guys, i know that i have messed everything up now as they are not providing me with the SOW from Big 5 or the end client letter.

Please let me know what i should do in this case..my OPT is going to get done by Oct 1st, 2012.

Let me know pls..

Wiweq,

If there is something that you can help, pls let me know.

As I said before, fFind another employer, either end client or EC at max.

Anything with additional layers in between is pretty much dead.

What part of that didn't you get?

"I tried getting client letter, end client not willing to give it out.."

=> This ties everyone's hands. But still try with images of your badge, cubicle, profile from intranet, emails with your manager and employer. Try the luck.

• 1 month later...

Archived