Visa Stamping sucessfully done planning to drive back to NJ

MAGIC KID

Hello,

I got my stamping done sucessfully in Ottawa, and planning to drive to NJ by renting a car after I pick up my passport probably on tuesday or wednesday. Please let me know if some one is looking for a travel companion. you can share the drive with me or if you are already driving please let me know and I can share the expenses.

Thanks,

Sushil

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:28 AM

Hi All,

i know most of the people who got visa trying to come back to USA.... the very next day u got ur passport and flight rates will be expensive....

I can suggest you some thing... GO to *********.c o m and book a car one way rental from Ottawa airport to Syracuse Airport .. which is the first city in USA.. it might cost u 130 +gas .. and then from Syracuse to Boston or NJ you can take another one way rental which will be 60 + gas... all in all u spend 200+gas... u will be home and if some one rides with u ,,, u will be home in $100.... also...make sure when u drop off in syracuse drop it before 12:00 midnight as they close at that time ... Have a safe trip

Hopefully this helps

Hello,

I got my stamping done sucessfully in Ottawa, and planning to drive to NJ by renting a car after I pick up my passport probably on tuesday or wednesday. Please let me know if some one is looking for a travel companion. you can share the drive with me or if you are already driving please let me know and I can share the expenses.

Thanks,

Sushil

Congrats on getting the visa dude, can you share your email address. Thanks.

Archived