h1b stamping ottawa client letter

hkola

hi

I'm working in EVC Model. Just want to know do i need to get a client letter from my HR manger at client side or my reporting manager at client side. I'm not sure whether my Reporting manager will give client letter based on Employer Employee relation ship. But can get a letter from my HR manager based on Employer Employe relation ship. Please advise..

I have gone for visa stamping interview to Ottawa in last week of feb. I have seen cases where Consulate asked for client letter for people who don't have them.

As far as i know for sure we need a client letter.

Client Letter can be either from reporting manager or from HR Manager. I think HR Manager knows much about Employer-Employee Relationhsip rather than Reporting Manager. (This migh not be true in all cases though).

Consulate doesn't ask from whom you got Client Letter. All they care is a E-Mail Id so that they can emal them and verify employer-employee relationshp. So prefer manager who knows about employer-employee relationship. Or if your reporting manager supports you in every aspect of stamping like answering to consulate in favour of you.

If I were you,. I will ask my reporting manager.. bcz HR managers are not sure of wat ur title or wat ur role is.. also if there is a 221g and they ask about ur role , title and stuff ur reporting manager will ask you before he replies to the email.. as he has much understanding about the job role...

Possible Emp Employer questions

Who (you/preferred vendor/petitioner) supervises the applicant, and is such supervision off-site or on-site?

1.)
If the supervision is off-site and performed by the petitioner, how does the petitioner maintain such supervision i.e. weekly calls, reporting to the main office routinely, or site visits by the petitioner?

2.)
Who has the right to control the work of the applicant on a day-to-day basis if such control is required?

3.)
Who determines the direction of the project?

4.)
Who determines the applicant’s daily activities?

5.)
Who provides the tools or instrumentalities for the applicant to perform the duties of employment?

6.)
Who hires, pays, and has the ability to fire the applicant?

7.)
Who claims the beneficiary for tax purposes?

8.)
Who provides the beneficiary with employee benefits?

My Interview Questions are

1) How long you are working for employer?

2) How long you are working for client?

3) What are your Job Responsibilities?

4) What kind of work do you do? On what Language?

He asked me two more but i can't remember.

Research murthy forum for more questions.

Key thing is to be confident.

Archived