White Slip 221(g) in Hyderabad Consulate and passport with VO

sruthiwsk

Hi Everyone,

I attended my visa interview on March 30th, 2012 under H1B category.

VO took all the supporting documents related to approved petition, my passport and gave me 221(g) white form/slip with "administrative processing" checked. Till now I have no response from them.

Anyone in same stage? please let me know if there is any timeframe for verification process to complete if they have our passport with them?

Please reply. Advance thanks for your response.

Regards,

Sruthiwsk

Hi Everyone..

I went for my H1-B stamping interview in Hyderabad on May 14,2012 and was given white 221(g) with no additional documents asked. The VO officer retained all my Original H1 docs and gave back my passport. He asked me to wait for 2 weeks as he says to everyone I guess. My Interview questions mostly were based on Employer-Employee relationship. I am working in EVC model. I did my Master's in Industrial Engg, not sure if that was the reason he gave me 221(g).

Anyone else recently faced similar case. Not sure how long it might take ?

Thanks

Vishal

I appeared on April 16th at Hyd consulate. VO kept my ppt and asked me to respond to a questionnaire which she emailed. Although I responded to it the same day, Im still waiting for my case to be processed. I was given a white form with "Respond to emauil from consulate" checked.

Hi Everyone,

I attended my visa interview on March 30th, 2012 under H1B category.

VO took all the supporting documents related to approved petition, my passport and gave me 221(g) white form/slip with "administrative processing" checked. Till now I have no response from them.

Anyone in same stage? please let me know if there is any timeframe for verification process to complete if they have our passport with them?

Please reply. Advance thanks for your response.

Regards,

Sruthiwsk

Did you get any response yet from the Consulate ? I am in a similar situation with white 221g from may 14, 2012.

I had my visa interview on march 30th 2012 in hyderbad . I work in the EVC model , the VO has asked around 30 questions mostly related to employer - employee relationship , at the end the VO printed out the answers i have provided and asked me to sign the doc . The vo has kept the doc finally with her and gave me a 221 white slip which has admintistravtive process checked on it . I have not heard anything from the embassy yet .If any of my answers provided doesnt match with the USCIS rules for e-e relationship , wil they denie my case ?

I had my visa interview on march 30th 2012 in hyderbad . I work in the EVC model , the VO has asked around 30 questions mostly related to employer - employee relationship , at the end the VO printed out the answers i have provided and asked me to sign the doc . The vo has kept the doc finally with her and gave me a 221 white slip which has admintistravtive process checked on it . I have not heard anything from the embassy yet .If any of my answers provided doesnt match with the USCIS rules for e-e relationship , wil they denie my case ?

@us2ind... My case is also similar to you, was asked about close to 20 questions on E-E relationship and end of it was made to sign the document for all answers i provided and given white 221g.... VO retained all my H1 docs and gave back my passport. No update yet, my interview was on May 14, 2012. Not sure if they will match our answers to USCIS rules

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

I went for H1b(first time) visa stamping in Hyderabad consulate on may18th 2012.

VO asked 5-6 simple questions and retained my passport along with few documents(approval notice,BEP letter etc) and gave 221g white slip with a case ID.

All my colleague's who working for same client/project and have same documents got their visa approved without any issues.

I am not sure of the exact reason why i got 221g.I am working in reputed Indian IT MNC from past 5 years.

Any body similar experience please tell me how much time it will take to get my visa stamped?

Archived