H1 Transfer May 2012

@rajaram25- Ask your employer and attorney to call to USCIS number and follow up with them. Just FYI even I got my email receipt notification after 9-10 days and it seems USCIS is taking long time now a days so nothing to worry but for your peace of mind just ask your employer to do that.

@ Rajaram25

MY lawyer got the package back yesterday after 11 th day of applying H1b transfer PP from VSC and USCIS informed him that he sent the package in the wrong address i.e VSC. In matter of fact the current H1 transfer is taken care by CSC. My lawyer told me that it was his mistake that he didn't update himself so he sent the package yesterday to the CSC. Hope everything will be fine. so tell your lawyer to keep an eye on this kind of matter.

Good Luck

Hi,

I am changing employer and my new employer has filed H1B transfer with Vermont center under premium processing.

I got receipt# EAC###### with "Date Received" = 5/14/2012.

I have to join my new employer but status is after 6 days "Acceptance". I am planning to join on May 23rd as my new employer is pushing me to join ASAP. I am bit scared as I am leaving a big Indian company and joining a US based consulting company so bit worried.

Is there any chance if it get rejected ?

"Hi,

I am changing employer and my new employer has filed H1B transfer with Vermont center under premium processing.

I got receipt# EAC###### with "Date Received" = 5/14/2012.

I have to join my new employer but status is after 6 days "Acceptance". I am planning to join on May 23rd as my new employer is pushing me to join ASAP. I am bit scared as I am leaving a big Indian company and joining a US based consulting company so bit worried.

Is there any chance if it get rejected ?"

I will suggest you to not to join until you get approval. Ask them to wait for two more weeks. They have put the money on your H1b, they will wait.

In any case, don't join before approval.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived