H1 Transfer May 2012

Hey Balaji,

Applied for transfer as per compnay on 05/02. USCIS has received the package on 05/04. PP check from my account has been deducted on 05/09. But not getting anyr reply from company about receipt.waiting on that ? Did your receive your receipt ?

@ alll Users:

If it will transfer sucessfull then Am I going to get new I-94 with I-797 A ?

Thanks

@smileysilvia,

Its not deducted completely.It says ACH hold eventhough Its physical check.Not sure why.Will wait till tmrw.

@All

Got the update from company that USCIS is having issue with internal system.Is there anyoneelse who is facing the same issue ? what about you Balaji ?

@panthorpan,

I had the same situation till yesterday.Received the email yesterday from lawyer.He received the email from USCIS on 05/09 eventhough USCIS had received the package on 05/03. I think USCIS is having some backlog so wait 1-2 days more.See my another post in this forum.Now I am in dilema of different received dates .Kindly post your received date once you get the receipt.

Thanks

@rommy: I received my receipt number on 05/11 which was sent to the attorney via e-mail.

My Time Line is as follows

Documents Submitted via FedEx: 05/04

Reciept recieved via e-mail from attorney : 05/11

Date Received mentioned in receipt e-mail : 05/07

Date Received mentioned on USCIS website: 05/10

The status online is currenlty shown as Acceptance. Could someone please let me know if I am good to give notice to my current employer and join the new employer at this stage or should I wait for the status to move to Initial Review ?

@panthorpan,

Okay so you also have 2 received dates.Lets see how it works !!!

I have also the status acceptance on USCIS website.Coming back to your question ,it always advicable to wait till Petition gets approved.If it possible then wait till approval to keep your self on safe side.

I am also going to do the same but I have other negative stuffs on my profile.

These days USCIS redirect the package to different center and thus results the receipt date as 4-5 days more than the actual reception. They don’t give receipt date until they make sure that they can send you a decision in 15 calendar days in the PP case. They know that if they fail to provide any decision within 15 days from receipt date, they have to return the PP fees and still take the case as PP ! They play safe.

Guys,

Need ur advice..it has been 14 days and did not receive the receipt for premium processing( neither email nor hard copy).. any one on some boat ??

Case : H1 B Transfer

Type : Premium Processing

Center: Vermont

Filed Date: May 1 2012

Fedex Delivery confirmation Date: May 2 2012

Receipt : not yet received

Has any one received approval notice even before they received receipt notice.

Archived