Stamping in Toronto; 5 days and still waiting

GCInUS

Background: New H1B, first time stamping. US employer, FTE

Mon 23 Apr 12: Attended visa intw at Toronto at 10AM. Petition not in PIMS. Interview went fine and was told visa is approved

Thu 26 Apr 12: Still no waybill number on website.

This is getting painful :(

Mon 23 Apr 12: Attended visa intw at Toronto at 10AM. Petition not in PIMS. Interview went fine and was told visa is approved

hi,

I am having my H1B stamping in Toronto as well on may 14th. can you please share your email id so that i can reach out to you.

Thanks,

Naveen

dx

Hey GCInUS,

I was in a similar situation and I understand how frustrating it is. However, have patience I got my passport on the 9th day including the weekend. Also, the week I went for the visa interview was a 4 day week. The Loomis mail I received was in the SPAM mails and I got the mail at 8:30 pm. Good luck with the wait.

• 3 weeks later...

Same boat.

Mon April 20 - Interview Toronto at 10.30AM. Approved but no PIMS.

Fri April 27 - No update on the website. Still waiting for waybill number.

Can you please update the post if you hear anything (waybill) back from them.

Hi,

Me too travelling on same boad,interview on 26th April 2011 and 20 days no update.pls let me know your status

• 4 weeks later...

All of you who are waiting on email from Loomis, was your I-797 recently approved? Usually, company attorney files a duplicate petition with KCC who updates your info in PIMS.

my I-797 was approved in Nov 2011. I just called US Consulate and they said I might receive an email from loomis anytime before next wednesday..wanted to know how long it took for others with similar situation..

Thanks

Archived