New H1B Regular California Sept-2011 Only***********

allrandom

Hey thanks for your information, but I did not really get your last post. What are the details and if there is a chance to get it by Jan. 20,do you really want to risk wasting 1200 Dollars to maybe only save 3 days??

Maybe I missunderstood your email, so I would like to hear what kind of details you were talking about?

Processing Type: Regular

Type of application: New

Received date: 18 September 2011

Receipt Notice Date: 19 September 2011

Approved Date: 3 January 2012

Case Status : Approved

@pd1234

Hearty Congrats!!!

Have a Great Time.....

I applied on Sep 26th, 2011 and I am still waiting as it shows initial review....

Haha, your patience is coming down and almost reached the level of mine :D. I am about to upgrade to premium on friday and maybe USCIS is reading this thread and is telling their employees now:" Hey guys case number wacxxx full stop till friday, he will upgrade!!"

No seriously I do not know what I will or should do, but after all those "I talked to my attorny post" I talked to my attorny yesterday and asked him if there is a way to figure out what exact date USCIS is currently processing.

My attornys answer as of January 4th 2012 was:

"USCIS never provide exact processing time.

We have an another case with receipt date of 09/22/2011 like yours. Because this case can not be found in Case Status in USCIS website, we called them on 12/06/2011. That time, a customer service representative told us that a decision on this case would be ready in 2 weeks but it is still pending as of today."

My attorny also sent me this, which really frustrated me:

"On December 19, 2011, USCIS made a decision on the case with receipt date of 07/13/2011.

But please understand that it is always case by case."

So for me it really seems like that the whole process is intransparent and that the key is patience, even if it is hard and not easy.

I am waiting for 109 days now and thinking about upgrading to premium! Realistically that sounds stupid to me, but my patience is touching the floor. I would love to hear some suggestions or at least some input of you guys on this situation.

Thank You!!!

Processing Type: Regular

Type of Application: New

Received Date: 30 Sep 2011

Case Status: Initial Review

Guys, any idea when I can expect a response from USCIS?

@reluctantsnowman

As you see our friends are updating their approvals above, You need wait until next friday I guess. Mine is Sep 26th, 2011 and I am also waiting too. Good thing is that USCIS @CSC started processing applications received in Sep 20's dates now so we should receive update by the end of next week I guess.

Thanks

here are CSC current proceesing dates --

I see sept 20th is in processing stage

XXXX--max number of applications recieved /filled on respective date including all (H1/H4.J1/etccc.)

On my analysis i can say aound max 200 to 300 H1B regular /New Visa are filed on respective date

the 7th and 8th position are the unique number assigned for respective date

ex : 45 at 7th and 8th position is for 21 sept and so on..

WAC112455xxxx---sep21

WAC112465xxxx--sep22

WAC112475xxxx--sep23

WAC112485xxxx--sep26

WAC112495xxxx--sep27

Thanks

Jai

here are CSC current proceesing dates --

I see sept 20th is in processing stage

XXXX--max number of applications recieved /filled on respective date including all (H1/H4.J1/etccc.)

On my analysis i can say aound max 200 to 300 H1B regular /New Visa are filed on respective date

the 7th and 8th position are the unique number assigned for respective date

ex : 45 at 7th and 8th position is for 21 sept and so on..

WAC112455xxxx---sep21

WAC112465xxxx--sep22

WAC112475xxxx--sep23

WAC112485xxxx--sep26

WAC112495xxxx--sep27

Thanks

Jai

@Jai,

Thanks for your analysis and it made sense to me as my application is on Sep 26th. But what I don't understand is your comment "I see sept 20th is in processing stage"? what is the base for your comment? Could you please post specific information to processing dates as it helps us a lot....

Thanks again....

@Jai,

Thanks for your analysis and it made sense to me as my application is on Sep 26th. But what I don't understand is your comment "I see sept 20th is in processing stage"? what is the base for your comment? Could you please post specific information to processing dates as it helps us a lot....

Thanks again....

Hi Pandu ,

XXXX ranges from 0001 till 2000 (approx)

key any 4 digit random number untill u get i129 approval ..if it shows approved on recent date ..it means they are processing respective mentioned dates currently

You may find few reciepts approved on oct/Nov which belongs to premium process ..you can ignore those and check other random number

Hope it helps

Thanks

Jai

Hi Pandu ,

XXXX ranges from 0001 till 2000 (approx)

key any 4 digit random number untill u get i129 approval ..if it shows approved on recent date ..it means they are processing respective mentioned dates currently

You may find few reciepts approved on oct/Nov which belongs to premium process ..you can ignore those and check other random number

Hope it helps

Thanks

Jai

@Jai

Awesome Jai!!!! Thanks a lot for your time on this...

Thanks again....

@Jai

Awesome Jai!!!! Thanks a lot for your time on this...

Thanks again....

Hi Guys,

My Receipt Date was 09/26/2011 - Initial Review Status.....as it is more than 100 days now, I forced my Attorney to Check the status of my petition with USCIS, they did that and to my shock I was told that USCIS @ CSC is processing applications received on 09/02/2011 Yesterday which I can't believe it as I have seen petition approved with receipt date of 09/22/2011 in this thread. I was informed that as USCIS @ CSC is processing applications of Sep 02,2011 I have to wait 3-4 weeks more. I asked my employer to Upgrade my petition to PREMIUM. I am waiting for their response to that....

I just thought of posting this as it may help some people.

As per the analysis made by the Jai earlier on this thread, it looks perfect to me. Based on Jai's analysis I am expecting to receive approval by the end of this week for my petition with receipt date 09/26/2011 even though my employer do not upgrade it to premium.

Thanks

I am also still waiting......Receipt Date 09/26/2011

Hi Guys,

I looked at my status and It was in Initial review @ 7pm and I posted the same here in my earlier post. Even before admin posted my earlier post, here I go with more updated and awesome news!!!!

CASE: H1B First Time Applied

Applied On: 24-Sep-11

Receipt Date: 26-Sep-11

Service Center: California service center (CSC)

Processing: Regular Processing (RR)

Current Status: Approved Online (Post Decision Activity)

Post Decision Activity

On January 11, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

I would like to thank each and every member of this thread for their contributions. My special thanks to our hero of this thread @Jai..... Jai believe me, your post gave me a big breather and it helped to stay cool for past 1 week....Thanks again Jai...

My case is another example of proving Jai's analysis, so I Wish All The Best to everyone, I would say all September applicants are very close to approvals and need to wait for just few more days, most of you should get it by mid of next week or max by next Friday...

I will update once I receive the hard copy of my approval Notice.....

Thanks everyone....

Archived