New H1B Regular California Sept-2011 Only***********

allrandom

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Applied On: 09-Sep-11

Receipt Date: 24-Sep-11

Service Center: California service center (CSC)

Processing: Regular Processing (RP)

Current Status: still getting the below error displayed as of today also :(

Approval/RFE/Decision:

When I searching for my status online in USCIS I am getting the following error.

Error Message displayed:

"Your case can not be found at this time in My Case Status. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283"

Please let me know if any one facing the same issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Friends,

CASE: H1B First Time Applied

Applied On: 24-Sep-11

Receipt Date: 26-Sep-11

Processing: Regular Processing (RR)

Current Status: Initial Review as of Dec12th, 2011.

I would like to know anyone got approval who applied around the same dates?

Thanks,

Kiran

Hi Friends,

Thanks,

Kiran

Hi Pandu,

I noticed applications around Spe09 applied are getting approved. As per that you need to wait for some more time.

Hi Pandu,

I noticed applications around Spe09 applied are getting approved. As per that you need to wait for some more time.

@SSBV

Thanks mate. Do you think I should get approval by the end of Dec? I need to make my travel plans depending on how speed I receive my approval. I am planning to Travel to India sometime during Mid Jan so is it advisable to wait? or upgrade the application to Premium?

Your view on this greatly appreciated........

I request everyone on this thread to keep it posted as soon as they get approvals...

Thanks again,

Kiran

Hi Friends,

Thanks,

Kiran

Hi Pandu,

Have you tried calling the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283. They can update you about your status

Hi All,

Yesterday night around 10pm CST my status showed approved :), It was long wait for me.

Since 3months my status was showing as "your case cannot be found", finally and yesterday the status changed to approved :) at one short from "Case cannot be found" to "Approved".

Post Decision Activity

On December 12, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Receipt Date: 12-Sep-11

Current Status: Approved in online.

Waiting for hardcopies. CSC is taking only 3 months for processing. All the best for others.

Hi All,

Yesterday night around 10pm CST my status showed approved :), It was long wait for me.

Since 3months my status was showing as "your case cannot be found", finally and yesterday the status changed to approved :) at one short from "Case cannot be found" to "Approved".

Post Decision Activity

On December 12, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Receipt Date: 12-Sep-11

Current Status: Approved in online.

Waiting for hardcopies. CSC is taking only 3 months for processing. All the best for others.

Got approved only for 1year after 3months painful wait time.

Got approved only for 1year after 3months painful wait time.

Dear All Members,

Guys those who have applied around Sep 12th, 2011 and received approvals please update your status in this thread..... I noticed that for regular processing last approved date was Dec 9th for receipt date of Sep12th, 2011. I guess applications with receipt date after Sep 12th ,2011 might have received approvals during the last week. I haven't seen anyone posting approvals in last week. I request all the members to update their status immediately after approvals...

Thanks

Dear All Members,

Guys those who have applied around Sep 12th, 2011 and received approvals please update your status in this thread..... I noticed that for regular processing last approved date was Dec 9th for receipt date of Sep12th, 2011. I guess applications with receipt date after Sep 12th ,2011 might have received approvals during the last week. I haven't seen anyone posting approvals in last week. I request all the members to update their status immediately after approvals...

Thanks

Dear Members,

one of our members posted that currently CSC processing Sep 22nd applications. So everyone who applied around these dates should receive updates soon....Below is the link for that post..

http://forum.murthy....d-on-sept-22nd/

Guys please update your status as soon as you see change in status. This will help all our members greatly. Thanks everyone for keeping this thread active and posting your updates.

Thanks again

Dear Members,

one of our members posted that currently CSC processing Sep 22nd applications. So everyone who applied around these dates should receive updates soon....Below is the link for that post..

http://forum.murthy....d-on-sept-22nd/

Guys please update your status as soon as you see change in status. This will help all our members greatly. Thanks everyone for keeping this thread active and posting your updates.

Thanks again

Dear Members,

This thread looks almost dead. Please post your updates for NewH1B approvals of Sep 2011. Let us help each other by communicating...

Thanks!!!

My Application was received on 22nd September, 2011 (CSC).

The attorney called USCIS and they informed that "We can expect a reply from USCIS no later than Jan. 20". The attorney told me that it is no guarantee that we will get a response by that date but its only a projection due to their backlog.

Guess its gonna take a while :(

Archived