H1b VSC Premium Processing April 2013 Status/Reciept/Approval

eisvogel81

i am currently in india. i have worked in the usa for many years on h1b. i have an approved i140.

now an old client of mine wants me to do some contracting work for them and are willing to give a letter. so if i file for h1b under premium processing, any idea how long it will take for it to come through?

the 15 calender days specified in the government site - how accurate a timeframe is it for the h1b to get processed?

appreciate the feedback.

i am currently in india. i have worked in the usa for many years on h1b. i have an approved i140.

now an old client of mine wants me to do some contracting work for them and are willing to give a letter. so if i file for h1b under premium processing, any idea how long it will take for it to come through?

the 15 calender days specified in the government site - how accurate a timeframe is it for the h1b to get processed?

appreciate the feedback.

Hi

I just want to know if your H1-B is active if it is then you can make a transfer to the company you want but the steps are intially you need to apply for LCA and it takes one week and then you send all the documents to USCIS ,it is premium processing you would get the decision by 15 days from the date of receipt number. I hope this information helps.

My H1B PP VSC was got approval yesterday i.e., 12/23/2012, Received email and updated online.

Hi Coolguy

Congratulations on your Approval My application received date April 12th I didn't even get my receipt number.

Still waiting patiently hope something comes up soon.

Hi All,

Today is 15th day of PP , but still not get any update from USCIS. Anyone in same situation ?

New H1B at VSC

Receipt Date: 08/26/2011

RFE Date: 01/17/2012

RFE Response Date:04/12/2012 ( Upgrade to PP )

RFE Response review date in USCIS site: 04/13/2012

Current status is RFE Response review.

*Note: Approval was at CSC. I thought it would be a good idea to post here for info.

H1b 2013 Approved - Master PP @ CSC

Details:

Category: Masters PP @ CSC

Model: EVC ( Included Client Letter/Vendor Letter)

Date Documents Sent/Received: April 20 2012

Date Receipt Notice Received: April 21 2012

Date Petition Approved Online and Email: April 27 2012

Good luck for everyone waiting on their approvals.

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:03 PM

snapback.pngcoolguy77, on 24 April 2012 - 09:45 AM, said:

My H1B PP VSC was got approval yesterday i.e., 12/23/2012, Received email and updated online.

Hi Coolguy

Congratulations on your Approval My application received date April 12th I didn't even get my receipt number.

Still waiting patiently hope something comes up soon

Any Luck Anu?

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:03 PM

snapback.pngcoolguy77, on 24 April 2012 - 09:45 AM, said:

Hi Coolguy

Still waiting patiently hope something comes up soon

Any Luck Anu?

Finally received my receipt number today and center is CSC hopefully will get something soon.

Archived